Know your limitations...
I recently had water spewing from the top of my water heater, all over my attic, so I did the first thing that came to mind...I called my neighbor Ben. He is usually home in the early part of the day, and he has come to my rescue a number of times. He came over with a wrench in his hand, went up to the attic and turned off the valve. He explained that what needed to be fixed was something Brian and I could do ourselves. Knowing that "do-it-yourself" is not a prevalent term in our vernacular, I called a plumber. It may have cost us more than we would have liked, but having it done by someone who knew exactly what needed to be done saved the sanity of our household.
2 comments:
Hee hee hee! I LOVE it! you will be on my "watched blogs" list! ;) I best be getting advice on my socks, and then some. ;) (BTW, today I am wearing my new shoes with dark brown socks! I see your point and take your advice 100%!!!) ;)
Welcome to blogging!!!
love it, girl. love it, love it, love IT. now, if i didn't know you better i would have to wonder about this ben character. ;o) i am also happy to see jessica has changed her socks. praise god.
Post a Comment