Formerly and known as "what would Jamie do" also known as "What-Ya Oughtta-Do....Because Jamie for whatever reason...has forsaken this blog space, so now the "closet" which is a fabricated figment of her imagination (which also is technically not qualified to write anything, but considers itself fairly organized, and talented) will take over the postings henceforth.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I was on TV!!!
My television debut...I was pretty nervous, but thankfully I had some company, James! He filled in last minute for the Monica's Piggies and Paws segment!
Just watched this on Monica's blog. She put up piggies and paws clip and yours was right after. I need to go through that catalog. I have come to the conclusion as we get ready to pack that I am hopelessly unorganized. What a mess!
2 comments:
Just watched this on Monica's blog. She put up piggies and paws clip and yours was right after. I need to go through that catalog. I have come to the conclusion as we get ready to pack that I am hopelessly unorganized. What a mess!
Oh I forgot to say, you did great! I am in awe, all my friends back home are turing into TV stars!
Post a Comment