...and her printer runs out of ink.
So I had to print out some documents and get them faxed out quick, but my printer crapped out because we had to print this huge novel of an application the night before. So I called my friends and neighbors! Debbie wasn’t home, but Monica was! So I start rushing around to get out of the house and the phone rings, 3 different times:
1. The auction house called to let me know that the antique buffet I bid on is mine and could I please pick it up today.
2. Someone from the HOA to let me know she was getting the Christmas decorations out and could I help her with the bows blah, blah, blah.
3. Brian: “Have you sent that fax yet?”
So I get to Monica’s eventually and she is feeding Baby Girl, and she tells me the printer may or may not work and I have to crawl under the desk to hook it up. Whatever, I am desperate! Thankfully the printer worked, and I didn’t even have to crawl under the desk! Now I have to fax 43 pages. Monica says to call Letty, because she had used her fax before. I call and what do you know, Letty had to fax something too! But she didn’t have a phone line to fax on, but I did! Well, Letty didn’t really have the fax machine, because her husband gave it away.
Luckily the nearby UPS store had a working fax machine, only 99 cents a copy. But because I am so friendly the lady gave me break and only charged me for 40 and not 43. I am going to buy a printer/fax/copier and start charging the ‘hood 50 cents a page.
3 comments:
LOL! If you give Jamie a fax, she's going to want a printer... ;)
For future reference, I have a three in one combo hooked to a phone line - course I was at work while you were dealing with all this! Sorry!!!
i am laughing so hard i am crying. YOUR FRIENDS - EXCEPT JAE - ARE LOSERS!!!! my advice - pay jae to quit and b your secretary, or get some new friends. can't wait to read the buffet blog starring loser (JK) friend cynthia.
In Jakarta I went with a friend to buy ink for her printer 6 stores later she got pissed bought a printer/fax/copier for less than they were charging for the stupid imported color ink cartridge. Her husband called me and I had to explain that Yes the printer really was cheaper than the ink! LOL technology is great when it works!
I want to know about the buffet blog starring Cynthia! What's up? You girls are supposed to keep me in the loop!
Post a Comment